The cooler weather has set in and we’re looking for comfy, hearty, warm dishes to really fill us up during these colder months. That’s why we’re happy to share some of our favorite recipes with you! Whether you’re looking for a fabulous stew or hotdogs, we have something for you to enjoy on a cold October night! Here are simple, but delicious recipes you’ll want to add to your recipe box!
Ring Bologna & Beans
- Hippey’s sliced Ring Bologna 16oz
- We offer our traditional bologna, but we also have garlic bologna along with jalapeno and cheese ring bologna. All three would taste delicious in this recipe.
- Your favorite baked beans 30oz
- ½ a diced onion
- ¼ lb of crumbled, cooked bacon
- Preheat the oven to 350℉ and get a large casserole dish.
- Mix together the baked beans, bacon, and onion. Slice up the ring bologna in either bite-sized pieces or in slices.
- Cover the dish and bake for about 30 minutes. Everything should be heated thoroughly.